How We Collect Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect certain information about you automatically when you visit or use our online Services using various tools and technologies such as cookies, web server logs and third-party services and directly from the user.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet Protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
(collectively, “Server-Collected Information”) The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
Third-party Services: We may use services hosted by third parties, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Mailchimp and Facebook Custom Audiences to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. We also may use other Google Analytics tools, such as Demographics and Interest Reporting, which enable us to learn more about the characteristics and interests of the users who visit our site, and Remarketing with Google Analytics, which enables us to provide relevant advertising on different websites and online services. You can opt out of having your data used for these additional Google Analytics tools by installing Google Analytics’ opt-out browser add-on, and opt out of interest-based Google ads using Google’s Ads Settings).
These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us, such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
User-supplied information: If you fill out the “contact” form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). We only require that you provide your first name, e-mail address and zip code when opting to receive our email newsletters. The personally-identifiable information you provide in our contact form and/or when subscribing to our email newsletters shall be collectively referred to as “User-Supplied Information.” Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Except for the User-Supplied Information, please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for any consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below under Opt-Out of Marketing Communications.
How We Use Personally Identifiable Information
We may use personal information we obtain about you to:
- facilitate and personalize your user experience and improve the Services;
- conduct statistical analysis of the content, layout, and features of the Services for our marketing purposes;
- communicate with you regarding our companies, products and other Services;
- respond to your requests or inquiries;
- register you for our email and mailing lists or for promotions, giveaways or offers conducted in connection with the Services;
- respond to job inquiries and job applications submitted by you;
- send marketing information to you, such as promotional offers or information about new product offerings, programs, or initiatives;
- provide location services such as finding our products via zip code;
- prevent, investigate, identify, stop, or take any other action with regard to suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, or any activity that violates our policies; or
- for any other lawful purpose, with your consent where appropriate.
Your Choices with Respect to Personal Data
Do Not Track: Our web services do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs, cookies and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience. Cookies allow us to offer you a customized experience and present relevant advertising to you.
How We Protect Personally Identifiable Information
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures. We shall not be responsible for the acts or omissions of any third parties.
Who We Share Access With
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, affiliates, joint marketing partners and joint ventures, advertising partners, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Correcting, Amending or Deleting Personally Identifiable Information
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any personally-identifiable data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
United States Only
This site is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to this site are governed by laws within the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States and that by submitting information you explicitly authorize this transfer and the processing of this information within the United States.
Notice to California Residents
Personal Information We Collect
Our website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your device(s) (“personal information”). Our website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Category A: Identifiers– A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers. Collected – YES
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code, § 1798.80(e))– A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories. Collected – YES
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law– Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information). Collected – NO
- Category D: Commercial information– Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. Collected – NO
- Category E: Biometric information– Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data. Collected – NO
- Category F: Internet or other network activity– Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. Collected – YES
- Category G: Geolocation data– Physical location or movements. Collected – NO
- Category H: Sensory data– Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. Collected – NO
- Category I: Professional or employment-related information– Current or past job history or performance evaluations. Collected – NO
- Category J: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. § 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)– Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records. Collected – NO
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information– Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. Collected – NO
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the business or commercial purposes as previously set forth above.
Notice to Residents of the European Economic Area
Purposes of Processing
As explained above, we process certain of your personal information to respond to your requests regarding our products and Services; manage our sites; facilitate health, safety, and legal requests; and to combine data sets. We may also use or otherwise process personal information acquired from you directly or by use of tracking technologies for marketing purposes, including to serve you with advertising based on your online behavior.
Legal Basis for Processing
As described above, your personal information may be processed in or transferred to the U.S. or elsewhere in the world. Where this occurs, we will ensure that transfers of your personal information to a third county or an international organization are subject to appropriate safeguards.
- Right to Access and Rectify:You have the right to obtain information about our processing of your personal information and to obtain a copy of your personal information that we store. You also have the right to request that we correct or amend your personal information if what is held is incorrect or incomplete in some way.
- Right to Request Erasure (“Right to Be Forgotten”): You have the right to request that your personal information be erased from our systems if it is no longer necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected or if you withdraw consent and no other legal basis for processing exists.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to ask for a temporary halt of our processing of your own personal information if you contest its accuracy, our processing is deemed unlawful and you oppose erasure of your personal information, or we no longer need the personal information for the purpose(s) for which it was collected but we must store it to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to receive your personal information and to export it to another data controller where our processing is based on your consent and was carried out by automated means. Where such a request is made, your personal information will be supplied in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object to Our Processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information if we process personal information based on legitimate interest.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about or objection to our collection and/or processing actions regarding your personal information to your data protection authority. Contact information for such agencies can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
If there are any material changes in the way we treat Personal Information, we will notify you by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your communication preferences or by placing a prominent notice on our online Services prior to the change becoming effective.
- Calling our toll-free number at 1-800-588-7782
- Sending mail to:
Pulmuone Foods USA
2315 MOORE AVENUE
FULLERTON, CA 92833
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective June 12, 2020